Monday, April 30, 2012

Nasty as Heck.

There's nothing like pulling up carpet in a house (where we've lived two years) only to find six years worth of dust and other fun things hidden beneath.
I could not BELIEVE the layers of dirt and dust. I felt so dirty pulling up the carpet and sub-flooring.
It. Was. Nas.Ty.



Hopefully in a few days we'll be done (meaning Mr. Air Force will be done) pulling up tack boards and staples, and then we can start laying down sub-flooring for our new laminate floors! yay!!

3 comments:

Ellie Rae said...

Yes, carpet gets kind of grubby, doesn't it? Hope you love your new floor!

Paula said...

It makes you want to NEVER have carpet again, huh? It holds so much dirt. I have hard woods now, historical house, and I love them but I can see SO much dirt. It makes me realize what the carpet was holding before.

Haasiegirl said...

yeah, we did that..there was some nasty stuff under there!

trisha